The first issue of “Robotica & Management” appeared in July 1990, being published by the Association for Robotics in Romania.
Initially, the Editorial Board consisted of:
• Prof. Dr. Eng. Chr. Pelecudi,
• Prof. Dr. Eng. Fr. Kovacs,
• Prof. Dr. Eng. A. Albu,
• Dr. Eng. G. Cojocaru,
• Prof. Dr. Eng. M Gafitanu,
• Conf. Dr. Eng. H. Popa.
In the period 1997-2009, the Scientifical Coordinators were:
• Prof. Dr. Eng. Dr. h.c. mult. Francisc V. Kovacs;
• Prof. Dr. Eng. Ion Vela.
Since 2004, the journal’s Editorial Board is international.
Former Scientifical Advisory Board members:
• Ferenc Alpek, University of Technology and Economics Budapest, Hungary;
• Philippe Coiffet, Laboratoire de Robotique de Versailles, France;
• Karel Jezernik, University of Maribor, Slovenia;
• Horia Popa, Politehnica University of Timişoara, Romania;
• Wolfgang Ziegler, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
In the period 1997-2020, the journal was edited by:
At present, the journal is edited by: