“Robotica & Management” is the official journal of Robotics Society of Romania. The journal supports the scientific research on the national and international level by the quality of papers from Romanian and foreign authors.
The journal is edited by:
• Robotics Society of Romania;
• Babeş-Bolyai University, Reşiţa University Center, Faculty of Engineering;
• Caraş-Severin County Council;
• Politehnica University of Timişoara.
By publishing scientifical papers, the journal proposes to promote the Robotics and Management both as research domains and in industrial and economic applications.
The papers published in the journal cover problems regarding:
• the mechanical system of industrial and service robots;
• robots driving and command;
• robots applications;
• robotization of manufacturing systems;
• study of flexible manufacturing systems;
• computer modeling and simulation;
“Robotica & Management” is an open access journal, in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative. The journal’s content is available free of charge to the readers.
Frequency: 2 issues per year
Cover – Robotica & Management, Vol. 26, No. 2
Editura Eftimie Murgu, Reşiţa
Continuing flag counter from the old website: